Fall & Winter 2023 Groups
All group participants also participate in individual therapy sessions.
School Transition Groups begin Winter 2023
Group space is limited.
1. Teens: Starting Senior Year
(12th grade high school students)
2. Young-teens: Going into High School
(9th grade students)
3. Pre-teens: Going into Middle School
(5th & 6th grade students)
Reoccurring Child & Adolescent Groups
I. Friendships and Social Skills
Elementary school students
II. Memoires of Hidden Scars:
Group Therapy for Adolescents that experience self-mutilation
III. ASD Peer Group:
Developing Friendships with ABA Skills
Reoccurring Adult Groups
I. Hiding Behind the Smile:
Overcoming Anxiety and Depression
II. Too Fast to Get Furious:
An 8-Week Anger Management Group
III. ASD Peer Group: Developing Friendships with ABA Skills
For young adults with ASD
IV. Parents Have Feelings Too
You are not alone in your range of emotions. Maybe sometimes you are left feeling lost with more questions than answers. Join other parents in a safe & relatable environment.
Peer Group Scheduling
Each group is unique and formulated based on the individual clients’ needs and overall family goals.
As each child is different, each group is different, so I design the weekly topics and activities based on that specific group's needs and the goals set with parents during intake, (prior to the beginning of group).
1. Prior to the start of peer social skills group, parents will schedule a meeting to complete an intake; assess for current needs and formulate general goals.
2. I will solidify goals and email to parent(s)
a. Based on the assessment, we will then agree which group best fits your child
b. I will provide week one general topics and possible activities several days prior to session #1 so you have the opportunity to help prep your child
3. Peer Social Skills Group Begins
4. Group graduation
5. Follow up appointment post group termination